ConnectStaff has immediate openings to support the Defense Logistics Agency’s (DLA) modernization efforts, which includes business systems integration, systems engineering and application management services. Such services will be delivered in San Antonio and build upon DLA’s modernization efforts to enhance the agency’s supply chains.
- Technical analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of reporting capabilities for maintenance and enhancement of SAP BW on HANA and SAP HANA flows to support business analytics and reporting requirements
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in methodologies
- Provide, drive, and own model development from simple to high complexity with best practices and performance considerations
- Analyze, design, code and test break/fix requests and enhancements to data model components
- Agile certification from IC Agile, PMI, or Scrum Alliance
- 2 years SAP BW or SAP BW on HANA modeling experience (Proficient or higher)
- 2 years SAP HANA experience (Proficient or higher)
About the DLA: The DLA provides 100 percent of food, fuel, medical supplies, clothing/textiles, construction and equipment to US service men and women in 126 nations. The agency averages 54,000 requisitions and 8,200 contracts per day and manages 520,000 shipments annually. EBS has enabled DLA to re-direct shipments in-flight, all within one system with real-time monitoring of the processes and transactions.