Work with a firm that puts your interests first.
At ConnectStaff, we understand the best results come from happy employees. That’s why we focus on the big things – like carefully connecting you with only positions that match your interests, goals and skills; and the little things – like hand delivering your weekly paycheck.
Have a positive work experience and help us deliver world-class customer service to our clients. Working with ConnectStaff allows you to:
- Build a flexible career path
- Get insider access to unadvertised opportunities
- Use your skills where they are in demand
- Find jobs that offer challenge and reward
Work with IT companies, medical device manufacturers, technology integrators, networking companies and more.
Positions we fill include:
- Customer Service
- Full-Stack Developers
- Automation Engineers
- Marketing Analysts
Benefits we offer:
We at ConnectStaff understand the importance of being insured. While it is not mandatory for us to offer health insurance, we are committed to helping our employees acquire insurance through the benefit of a group policy. Therefore, we have partnered with Kaiser Permanente and Guardian Insurance services to offer a variety of plans to fit your budget. ConnectStaff pays 50% of the participant’s monthly premiums for medical insurance (dental and vision plans are non-contributory).
- Kaiser HMO Platinum 0-20 (low deductible, higher premiums)
- Kaiser Bronze HAS 4500-40 (higher deductible, lower premium)
- PPO Silver 1500-45 (‘middle of the road’)
- Guardian Value Plan VZ V Ortho
- Guardian Choice C 20-20 Vol
In addition to medical, dental and vision Insurance, ConnectStaff offers one week of paid vacation for every 1,040 hours worked in a calendar year or continuous assignment.