ConnectStaff has immediate openings to support the Defense Logistics Agency’s (DLA) modernization efforts, which includes business systems integration, systems engineering and application management services. Such services will be delivered in San Antonio and build upon DLA’s modernization efforts to enhance the agency’s supply chains.
Active Secret Clearance
- Direct customer interactions to gather and refine requirements, design, test, document and deploy analytical solutions built on the SAP BW on HANA platform with SAP dashboards
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in methodologies
- Drive assigned work to completion
- Direct interaction with business representatives to complete requirement documentation, define acceptance criteria, support UAT, and roll out solutions to include end-user training and job aides
- Agile certification from IC Agile, PMI, or Scrum Alliance
- Designing analytic solutions (2 years)
- Two years’ experience in requirement gathering, data models, and SQL (Proficient)
About the DLA: The DLA provides 100 percent of food, fuel, medical supplies, clothing/textiles, construction and equipment to US service men and women in 126 nations. The agency averages 54,000 requisitions and 8,200 contracts per day and manages 520,000 shipments annually. EBS has enabled DLA to re-direct shipments in-flight, all within one system with real-time monitoring of the processes and transactions.