ConnectStaff has immediate openings to support the Defense Logistics Agency’s (DLA) modernization efforts, which includes business systems integration, systems engineering and application management services. Such services will be delivered in San Antonio and build upon DLA’s modernization efforts to enhance the agency’s supply chains.
Active Secret Clearance
Agile certification from IC Agile, PMI, or Scrum Alliance
- All integration work across various client applications, including SAP (ECC and SRM), SAS, BWoH and external data providers
- Oversee design and interface development as necessary to create production data-feeds to support the risk analysis models and coordinate across teams
- All implementation work will be done following Agile business processes
- Resource will be required to update and maintain SAS programs, using both SAS and SQL programming languages
- Strong working knowledge of Data Visualization tools (Such as SAP Design Studio, Lumira, and Qlik) and strong working knowledge of enterprise workload management tools (such as BMC Remedy and IBM Rational Suite)
- 5 years of designing analytic solutions
- 3 years of Defense supply chain required to process business requirements and interface with client
- 3 years SA Hana, SAS, Data & Analytics
About the DLA: The DLA provides 100 percent of food, fuel, medical supplies, clothing/textiles, construction and equipment to US service men and women in 126 nations. The agency averages 54,000 requisitions and 8,200 contracts per day and manages 520,000 shipments annually. EBS has enabled DLA to re-direct shipments in-flight, all within one system with real-time monitoring of the processes and transactions.